A series of awards here…..WATCH OUT…. 😀
Leibster Award from My Rabbit Hole Trips – a very sincere gesture, which I truly appreciate.
Questions I got to answer –
1. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? not in my pocket 😀
2. What is your favorite day of the year? the days I get a genuine appreciation
3. What is your personal theme song? “I like to move it move it”
4. If I have 10 cookies, and you take 3, what do you have? a sharing friend
5. You are stranded in space, what is your one item you must have with you? clothes
6. You just stole Trump’s hair, where do you hide it? I would not steal
7. Why do you put up with me? I am improving my toleration skills 😉
8. Clowns? Scary, or cool? Funny 😀
9. This fairytale will describe your life… none
10. If you were a superhero, who would you be? superwoman – who else 😉
11. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done and why? remove my second degree burn marks from my legs
Leibster Award from Angie
Questions for me –
1. What was the most interesting place you’ve been to? Why? Airports – they’re the best
2. If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be? What would you ask him/her? Angelina Jolie – how do you manage those bunch of kids, career and husband?
3. What’s your favorite dessert? Can you make it? Chocolate Mousse – yes
4. Have you ever lived outside your country? Where and how long? I have lived only in 2 countries – I consider both my homes equally
5. What’s your dream job? Being a writer. I am almost there. Blog – done, Newspaper- done. Now a novel.
6. What’s the most embarrassing thing that happened to you? My brother pulled down my pajamas – he is 9 yrs younger to me
7. Best book you’ve read so far. Sidney Sheldon, Dan Brown
8. 3 things you can’t live without. Water, Air, Light
9. What’s the most bizarre food you’ve eaten? a local dish of Kerala – don’t know its name
10. What are you scared of? My father’s disappointment in me
11. Happiest moment in your life so far. Writing as a free lancer for a leading daily newspaper in Middle East
Leibster Award from Elaine White
Questions to be answered:
- Do you have a light side or a dark side? I am 50 shades of rainbow colors
- Who is your intended audience and why should they read your blog? Youth and women. They both are the most imp sector of any society
- What’s the most amusing thing that’s happened to you? Being nominated for a local pageant
- If your life were made into a movie, who do you picture playing you? Priyanka Chopra
- Vanilla or Chocolate? Chocolate
- Do you have any deep dark secrets you would admit to your readers? I have but I won’t 😉
- Who is your favourite book character? Any detective is my favorite book character
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever done in your life? I rather not say 😀
- Do you prefer films or books? Meaningful books and entertaining films
- What’s your favourite colour? White
- If you could have any pet in the world, fantasy or real, what would it be? Anything – I love animals
Another Leibster from ramblingsofabipolarwoman
Very Inspiring Blog Award from a rambler , svkishere, Ruby, Eva, Sonu, Leanna Harrow, notes-to-ponder, Emily, Martina and from Desiree (I love your boys btw)
Sunshine Award from Imthatkay and Lilyluna
Versatile Blog Award from Ruby. Check about the blog here…
Beautiful Blogger award from PrimalNights
Last but not the least -> my first ever Dragon’s Loyalty Award from Ajay.
Leibster (4), Inspiring (10), Sunshine (2), Beautiful (1), Versatile (1) and Dragon’s Loyalty (1) Blog award – 19 awards mentioned and acknowledged in this post……!!!
I am humbled by these gestures and really smiling with all the teeth I got beaming like a tube-light. 🙂
I really hope I can keep writing, keep inspiring and keep reaching out to all other bloggers out there! Cheers.