Can you smell them….?? I can smell them…. Can you smell them yet?
Yea man… I can smell them too.. But I don’t see them… Do you see them??
No… I don’t see them… But I can feel they’re fast approaching………
O my GOD ! They’re HERE…!!! Alert everyone!
In near future (April end) I am writing a series of “un-posted letters” on my blog and inviting guest posts for the same.
The compilation of this would have letters you never posted…the ones you wrote/wanted to write to your mother/teacher/neighbor/boss/husband/friend/ex but did not.. There is no need for names, you can address them to “an inspiring soul” or “a long lost friend” or “love of my life”..
Leave a comment in case you’re interested to be a part of this.
Well after the first time I attempted dialogue writing for monkeys, I thought I can do it for birds too!! 😀
Lemme know what you think 😉
Yooohooooo…..Mina…?? Are you down there? C’mon buddy don’t hide, Show up!
Chika : Maybe he is playing hide-and-seek with us.. Lets search and bust him! What say??
Pipa : But its our lunch time. I am hungry man!
Chika : Alright, we’ll eat after we search Mina around this big island. He might be lost on the other side you know.
Pipa : Damn it..! What if he is lost and can’t find his way back to home island?
How often do you take a stroll in a garden?
How often do you prefer walking than taking a vehicle?
How often you breathe in fresh air?
How often you read a novel under the shade of a sun?
How often do you notice nature’s beauty?
Are the above-mentioned things even important to you?
To me, it is…
Snaps from my recent visit to Lodhi Gardens – DelhiLodi Garden is one of Delhi’s most beautiful and popular parks. Here monuments are located amidst landscaped gardens. The most prominent are the 15th and 16th century tombs and a beautifully decorated mosque. There are smaller structures belonging to the late-Mughal period as well.
The Lodi dynasty in India arose around 1451 after the Sayyid dynasty. The Lodhi Empire was established by the Ghizlai tribe of the Afghans. They formed the last phase of the Delhi Sultanate.
As there is little architecture from these two periods remaining in India, Lodi Gardens is an important place of preservation. A favorite picnic spot and a joy for morning walkers with lots of greenery and trees.
Benefits of morning walk –
• helps to lose weight • reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke
• reduces type 2 diabetes risk • improves lung’s breathing capacity
• helps in the management of stress • helps to treat hypertension
• protection against miscarriages
• very beneficial for the people suffering from insomnia. 20-30 minutes’ walk after the meals in the night can help to reduce the stress levels and can also helps in the digestion of the food which in turn gives you a sound sleep.
• supplies fresh oxygen and blood to each and every cell of the body which is required for the transport of every nutrient in the body
• reduce the risk of cancer and if someone is already suffering from cancer then it helps in the fast recovery and survival of the person
• improves the brain power • add years to your life
Most common excuses for not going on a morning walk :
1. I am too busy 2. There are pet-walkers and the stray animals
3. The virtues of sleep 4. Walking is for the old, I work out
5. I play sports – that’s enough 6. Garden/Park is too far
I think we owe it to ourselves – to be connected to nature – make the best use of its gift. We may be too busy today, but won’t we be too late if we don’t take an action soon?