A series of awards here…..WATCH OUT…. 😀
Leibster Award from My Rabbit Hole Trips – a very sincere gesture, which I truly appreciate.
Questions I got to answer –
1. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? not in my pocket 😀
2. What is your favorite day of the year? the days I get a genuine appreciation
3. What is your personal theme song? “I like to move it move it”
4. If I have 10 cookies, and you take 3, what do you have? a sharing friend
5. You are stranded in space, what is your one item you must have with you? clothes
6. You just stole Trump’s hair, where do you hide it? I would not steal
7. Why do you put up with me? I am improving my toleration skills 😉
8. Clowns? Scary, or cool? Funny 😀
9. This fairytale will describe your life… none
10. If you were a superhero, who would you be? superwoman – who else 😉
11. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done and why? remove my second degree burn marks from my legs
Leibster Award from Angie
Questions for me –
1. What was the most interesting place you’ve been to? Why? Airports – they’re the best
2. If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be? What would you ask him/her? Angelina Jolie – how do you manage those bunch of kids, career and husband?
3. What’s your favorite dessert? Can you make it? Chocolate Mousse – yes
4. Have you ever lived outside your country? Where and how long? I have lived only in 2 countries – I consider both my homes equally
5. What’s your dream job? Being a writer. I am almost there. Blog – done, Newspaper- done. Now a novel.
6. What’s the most embarrassing thing that happened to you? My brother pulled down my pajamas – he is 9 yrs younger to me
7. Best book you’ve read so far. Sidney Sheldon, Dan Brown
8. 3 things you can’t live without. Water, Air, Light
9. What’s the most bizarre food you’ve eaten? a local dish of Kerala – don’t know its name
10. What are you scared of? My father’s disappointment in me
11. Happiest moment in your life so far. Writing as a free lancer for a leading daily newspaper in Middle East
Leibster Award from Elaine White
Questions to be answered:
- Do you have a light side or a dark side? I am 50 shades of rainbow colors
- Who is your intended audience and why should they read your blog? Youth and women. They both are the most imp sector of any society
- What’s the most amusing thing that’s happened to you? Being nominated for a local pageant
- If your life were made into a movie, who do you picture playing you? Priyanka Chopra
- Vanilla or Chocolate? Chocolate
- Do you have any deep dark secrets you would admit to your readers? I have but I won’t 😉
- Who is your favourite book character? Any detective is my favorite book character
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever done in your life? I rather not say 😀
- Do you prefer films or books? Meaningful books and entertaining films
- What’s your favourite colour? White
- If you could have any pet in the world, fantasy or real, what would it be? Anything – I love animals
Another Leibster from ramblingsofabipolarwoman
Beautiful Blogger award from PrimalNights
Last but not the least -> my first ever Dragon’s Loyalty Award from Ajay.
Leibster (4), Inspiring (10), Sunshine (2), Beautiful (1), Versatile (1) and Dragon’s Loyalty (1) Blog award – 19 awards mentioned and acknowledged in this post……!!!
I am humbled by these gestures and really smiling with all the teeth I got beaming like a tube-light. 🙂
I really hope I can keep writing, keep inspiring and keep reaching out to all other bloggers out there! Cheers.