Over the past few months, I have received the quite a bunch of awards. It always humbles me how bloggers share and care, and the kindness I have been bestowed upon always makes me smile. As per the rules, after accepting these awards, I have to tell a certain things about me. So cumulative of all, I am just gonna write a few lines.
- When I first started the blog, I had no idea how/how well it would be perceived.
- When I was filling my college application, I mentioned my hobby as “blogging”.
- And it made me proud.
- And it (I think) bagged me my short stint at Gulf Times (cover stories :D)
- And it made me a part of a writing-photography-theater group of my college.
- And now it features in my Curriculum Vitae (CV).
I am much obliged to each and every blogger who dropped by on my blogs and helped my stats grow over this period of one year. (Yeah, its just been a year on this blog!!)
Best Moment Award by Belinda, Dianna and Rachna
Very Inspiring Award by Aka Teraka. Geanina Valentina Mihai and 1digitalfingerprint
Epically Awesome Award by Micelle.
Dragon’s Loyalty Award from keladelaide and Yopinks
WordPress Family Award from Ella and Rachna
The Versatile Blogger Award from anushrusrini, Shivani Panchmatia and mewhomi
Liebster Award from IntoTheIndigo
Shine on Awards from FamilyEverything.
Super Sweet Blogging Award from Kristy and Jane Johann
Sunshine Award from Sherri and Shivani Panchmatia.
A special picture dedication from Max.
“The road to Scorpius”