😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
It looks like the season of awards! I got nominated for Liebster Blog award
Thank you Alison and Don!
From what I read on their blog, this is how it works :
The Liebster Blog award began in Germany for inspiring/interesting blogs that have fewer than 200 followers. To accept the award you are asked to answer the five questions, and nominate three to five blogs that you think are worthy of the award and ask them your own questions.
The questions Alison and Don posed are:
1. What are you passionate about? (Apart from skating Morozombie)
Photography! Really started enjoying it since last few months..
2. What tourist attraction would you avoid like the plague?
Marina Beach in Chennai-India
3. What are the top three things you want to have, do, achieve, or see before you die?
Sky diving, getting a tattoo, a month in Europe
4. Do you think you would ever consider becoming a nomad, and why?
Yes! Because it is an option to run away from responsibilities, relations, feelings and settling down to a place with a person. No liabilities and no strings attached!
5. Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry?
Chocolate plus Vanilla.
So, I nominate the following people :
And my questions to them are :
1. Favorite day of the week and WHY?
2. Choose between Lion and Tiger, give a reason for your choice!
3. When did you last ride a bicycle?
4. Name of the people on your Speed Dial (on mobile).
5. Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt? and Why?
Congratulations to the nominees! Have a great time!