“A day without laughter is a day wasted” – Charlie Chaplin
Laughing is such an expressive mode of communication. We all have had our rolling on the floor – tummy crouching types of laughing.
I have made here a list of various reasons, why I recently laughed :
- When someone said something sarcastic, C’mon sarcasm is the new funny *Jack McBrayer of 30 Rock*
- When I did something idiotic, and grinned “thank god, no-one was around..!” 😀
- When I was playing a game and winning *in-your-face-laugh*
- When I didn’t understand a joke *the Joey Tribbiani type fake laugh* 😐
- When I was forced to laugh/ peer pressure laugh *like the one of Chandler Bing and Monica Geller*
- When something awful happened with someone else, and I laughed “thank god, that wasn’t me”
- When there was a slip of tongue *rib cracking at times* 😀
- When someone was about to do something idiotic; I knew what the result is going be, and I still din’t stop him, just to laugh at him later *Ted Moseby*
- When someone else was rolling on the floor laughing; I didn’t know the reason but found it damn funny *bwahaha*
- When someone was imitating someone ^in a hilarious way obviously 😉
- When someone stepped into something shitty on a sidewalk/footpath or a bird’s excreta fell on someone other than me! 😀
- When someone slipped and fell in a funny way *this one is hard to resist*
- When I could not understand a word in a class/lecture and started dreaming of something weird happening. This process usually started with “What If……..”
- When a song on the radio had absurd music/funny lyrics/singer! *Tracy Jordan and Charlie Sheen*
- When I heard a weird how-he-proposed-her story *some romantic fools, I tell you..!!* 😉
- When someone was trying to speculate someone’s or their own future. *How I
still haven’tMet your Mother* 😀 😀
- When I indulged in leg-pulling – for doing-or not doing something.
- When a friend chickened out in a dare *that is hilarious, seeing the courage dissolving*
And most of all, I laughed when I saw someone doing these similar things on T.V..
Shows like the ones in the slideshow, have their TRPs based on the number of people they can entertain, be it in any possible way! In fact, this list is pretty miniature, considering thousands of creative script writers around the globe survive on adding a point in this elementary list and thus adding a knack to their writing.
Keep Laughing Fellas 😀